Workplaces are currently being disrupted and displaced by technology. And this is not going to stop. HR technology will continue to revolutionise the workplace over the next 20 years and beyond.
Find out about the next big thing at the HR Tech Summit Sydney this September.
Alec Bashinsky, ANZ Talent Advisor, CHRO Asia Pacific Region, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu; Dominic Price, Head of R&D and Work Futurist, Atlassian; Mathew Paine, Director of HR, International Convention Centre (ICC Sydney); and James Hancock, Business Director, Digital, mwah. making work absolutely human will join a panel moderated by Rob Bromage, CEO, intelliHR, on what the future holds for HR.
They will discuss the technological innovations that are on the horizon and how HR can stay ahead:
- How can HR use blockchain technology to automate HR processes?
- The future of cryptography and algorithms in HR technology
- Virtual reality and augmented reality in tomorrow’s organisation
- How chat bots and machine learning can enhance the candidate and employee experience
- What ethical dilemmas relating to bio-metrics and predictive control will the future bring?
Early Bird bookings have now opened for the Summit and HRD readers are encouraged to register and save.
For more information on Summit sessions, go to http://sydney.hrtechsummit.com/.
By HRD / 10 Jul 2018