What is the Women in Tech Conference?
The Women in Tech Conference was created to address the industry’s gender diversity issues by helping people and organisatons connect, learn and take action.
The Conference does not shy away from controversy and looks to open up people’s minds to new ideas by pushing boundaries.
The region’s largest conference dedicated to gender diversity in tech, this event is a must-attend for women of all levels and skill sets working in technology.
With attendee numbers going up to 900 from 400 last year.
The change is coming!
VMware led the panel with Kerrie-Anne Turner, their Head of Channels & General Business as moderator.
The panellists included:
- Rhonda Brighton-Hall, CEO of mwah.
- Alister Dias, VP & MD of VMware
- Roisin Parkes, Chief Tech Officer at Gumtree
- Jane Huxley acting MD at Spotify
Their panel was focused on the future of technology and specifically ‘Why D&I in IT makes good business sense?’.
They also share thoughts and ideas around questions like:
- What are some of the most compelling and concert examples of that you can share that has tangible benefits on Diversity and Inclusion?
- How do you find great people in your network?
- Do you think we are ready in 2018 to embrace female leadership at the top levels?