The Australia Project is our state of the nation report that tracks the values that are rising and falling in importance to Australians today.
This month, The Lab Sydney will host a launch event and debate on some of the key themes from the report.
The Australian Project panel discussion will explore:
• Why Australians connect more on what makes them unique, rather than what brings them together?
• Why Australia is becoming a divided nation, one where no one wants to be spoken to as a collective, but rather as an individual?
• How the values rising in importance to Australians, reframes what people are seeking from life, entertainment, work and brands?
The panellists for The Australian Project
- Rhonda Brighton-Hall, CEO of mwah. Former HR Leader of the Year and Telstra Businesswoman of the Year, Rhonda is CEO and Co-Founder of mwah. and a Director of the Association of HR.
- Brent Smart, CMO IAG. Chief Marketing Officer at Australia’s largest insurance company with leading brands including NRMA and CGU.
- Kristy Richards, Head of Cultural Insight at The Lab. Kristy leads The Lab’s Annual Cultural Report, which identifies big cultural shifts that are impacting society.