Here are some ways we do that more publicly.
Webinars for Managing People
Our webinars cover a variety of topics centered around the core people processes for the best Way of Working
- Our Events page lists all upcoming webinars with a link for you to register for the event.
- Information about our past webinars can be also be found on the events page or listed below.
- Our webinars are available to registrants for up to 4 weeks after the live session, so registrants can watch it at a later time. If you register and didn’t get a chance to attend then you are very welcome during those subsequent 4 weeks to watch the recording.
- After the 4 week period is over, the Webinar is then taken offline and available to our subscribed members.
- To access Membership either Log in or sign up to watch all past webinars!
- Webinars are promoted across our eDM database, social accounts, and of course, on our events page.
- During the Webinar, attendees have the opportunity to ask questions in the Q&A session and if these do not get answered at the time we always answer these soon after.
Click for more information on the following past webinars:
We’re frequently asked to speak on conferences as subject matter experts.
We have set fees for speaking. Contact us for details.
That said, we’re also very generous, so if you run an NFP organisation or an event that is helping change the conversation around work and the future of work, we’ll happily consider using our voice to lift the conversation without a fee. We speak once a month without any fee, all aimed at changing the conversation. Contact us and let’s talk about possibilities.
We write on topics we love – which is fundamentally people and work!
We’re often commissioned to write articles for mainstream media, plus we publish a weekly blog. If you’d like to get our weekly Newsletter, please add your email address here.
In addition, we love people with great ideas, so if you’re keen to publish a great idea, or would like us to share an idea you’ve already published, click here and let us know.
We love research! Nothing like the facts and data to challenge a new perspective.
In partnership with academic researchers, we’ve contributed to two game-changing pieces of research so far.
There’s lots of chatter about what makes people happy at work, but this Happy Workers’ Report is the most extensive piece of research ever undertaken in Australia. Based on HILDA data, it boils the data down to three core factors that make us happy, and just a few that detract from happiness.
If we want to design the future of work that works for more of us, we have to know where work is now and where it’s headed. This 2018 Future of Work Research Report from Bankwest Curtin Economic Centre is the most extensive and fact-based review of the trends around work right now!
We also have a range of case studies based on new thinking and work we’re doing.
Our most recent case studies are on:
- Performance Management (applied to small business)
- Flexibility (design and implementation)
- Diversity and Inclusion (moving beyond ‘tick a box’ to true belonging)
- Talent Management (moving Talent Management to be every leaders’ responsibility)
We also seek out interesting research and share it in our weekly newsletter or on this site so keep an eye out for notifications. We’re always on the hunt for the topics that should be researched too, so let us know if you think there’s data missing that could really help us all change the conversation around work.