Quick take: What you need to know
- Recruitment refers to the entire process of bringing a new person onto a team, from identifying a vacancy right up to onboarding a new hire.
- The mwah. Process for Recruitment focuses on making the best match between the person, the job, the team, and the company so that every stakeholder is set up for a great future working together.
- Recruitment of the right people doesn’t need to be complex and time-consuming. Our signature process is super simple and easy to use–and importantly, it works!
The basics: The mwah. Process for Recruitment
Recruitment refers to all of the steps you need to take in order to bring a new person onto a team. This includes everything from identifying a vacancy in the team, designing the job to be done, searching for a pool of candidates, and selecting the right individual, right up to onboarding the new employee so they hit the ground running.
Recruitment is a big part of the people stuff that is really important to get right. A great approach to recruitment helps you connect with the people who will work with you, the team and the company to:
- create and maintain a great culture
- produce great results
- add new thinking, ideas and ways of contributing.